Re: Cannot Send Email

The SMTP port should be 465, not 25. Check that all your settings agree with these.

To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus

Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Stacey" <Stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2AA6F7F1-14CE-4BBC-8803-6D19FD130D31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Getting the following error when trying to use Winmail with my yahoo acct
info. I've tried checking/unchecking SSL and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks,
Stacey

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

.