Re: How to add a custom header into a post

Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. Then save the message and click on it and then send it. The header will be removed.

You can take a sent message and do the same and then add:

and then save it and it will become an unsent message that you can then send again, but otherwise any additional headers get stripped.

steve

"In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23tdR34hGLHA.6120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:efGnp2XGLHA.5160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does Windows Mail have a way to add a custom header into a post?

TIA.

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem news:93DD244D-D311-464C-8D90-489E7926C9E0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No. If you try, it will remove it.

Now I'm curious: how could I even "try"? :-)
.