Re: How to add a custom header into a post

Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. Then save the message and click on it and then send it. The header will be removed.

You can take a sent message and do the same and then add:

and then save it and it will become an unsent message that you can then send again, but otherwise any additional headers get stripped.

steve

"In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23tdR34hGLHA.6120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:efGnp2XGLHA.5160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does Windows Mail have a way to add a custom header into a post?

TIA.

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem news:93DD244D-D311-464C-8D90-489E7926C9E0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No. If you try, it will remove it.

Now I'm curious: how could I even "try"? :-)

  • IMAP, saving complete emails from inbox
    ... Using PHP's IMAP functions, is it possible to get the entire contents of the ... email (header and body) in a string and save it as an .eml file so we can ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: How to extract email address from the letter in Outlook Express?
    ... Does Outlok Exprees its API? ... http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers ... if you have the email saved as eml file then you can ... Header field. ...
  • Re: How to extract email address from the letter in Outlook Express?
    ... if you have the email saved as eml file then you can ... parse the header of the email and get the "From:" ... Header field. ...
  • Re: How to add a custom header into a post
    ... Best regards. ... Compose the message and then go to File | Save As and then save it as an eml file on the Desktop. ... Then open the eml file with Notepad and add the header. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email attachment
    ... Steve, ... Ron Sommer ... >> *.eml file my screen goes back to the inbox screen like it has just ...