Re: help

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"maria rivas" <mariav1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uhnTp2kGLHA.2276@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need help on setting up my email

--
Maria V. Rivas

  • Re: Windows Mail Deleted My February mail
    ... What rubbish! ... just need to know if Windows mail can keep the emails for longer than ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Uncle Sam
    ... Skitt wrote: ... works with Windows Mail, but it has to be started separately before starting Windows Mail. ... Hoping to fix it all, ... Maria ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is possible that one of the up-dates of AVG, in the past days, had a ... Windows mail is working again. ... Vista will have to replace a good product, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)