MS Mail with Vista - Lost Import Commands

I have no way to import my csv file into the mail directory. The only icons
or commands I have are: Organize, View, Burn. Where did the others go so I
can import the data?

  • Re: MS Mail with Vista - Lost Import Commands
    ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... or commands I have are: Organize, View, Burn. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: How much I hate the ribbon
    ... happened, on our site we have lots of shared files, some users have 2007 some ... About 25 of these icons I ... toolbars or drag different toolbars to different parts of the screen. ... For the menu-based commands, and let's face it, the "ribbon" is the same ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: How much I hate the ribbon
    ... I too absolutely detest the new 2007 user interface. ... About 25 of these icons I ... toolbars or drag different toolbars to different parts of the screen. ... For the menu-based commands, and let's face it, the "ribbon" is the same ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Desktop Icon Titles are Highlighted
    ... Ramesh, I meant to ask u, what is it I did by running these two commands? ... My "Use drop shadows for Icon Labels on the Desktop" WAS Unchecked/Clear. ... I don't have my Icons locked and under Web Tab one entry My Current Home ...
  • Re: Can all 07 ofc software revert to 2000 so I can work wo crying?
    ... The ribbon is fine, once you get used to it. ... About 25 of these icons I ... toolbars or drag different toolbars to different parts of the screen. ... For the menu-based commands, and let's face it, the "ribbon" is the same ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)