Re: Unable to send/receive mail

Ianescario.com is not your ISP. As such, your home ISP will block
your use of any port 25 SMTP server other than their own.
For an explanation of this anti-spamming policy, see
http://www.postcastserver.com/help/Port_25_Blocking.aspx

The available workarounds for your issue are as follows:

1. Use webmail for sending (via your browser).
2. Ask the host for Ianescario.com if they have a port other than '25' for SMTP.
3. You can substitute the SMTP server belonging to your ISP. This is a bit
tricky, but if you want to go that route, I can provide more details.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"escariomusic" wrote in message news:312DABE2-296E-4B3B-A1B3-AD73F312EF2C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been unable to send and receive email from Windows Mail for the last
3 weeks and this is affecting my business. The following error message seems
to be common among other posters here as well:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: follow up query from
Ian Escario - ', Account: 'mail.ianescario.com', Server:
'mail.ianescario.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Other mails in yahoo/hotmail are working normally and internet browsing is
normal. Please advise.
Thank you.
Ian Escario
premier_30@xxxxxxxxxxx