Unable to send/receive mail

I have been unable to send and receive email from Windows Mail for the last
3 weeks and this is affecting my business. The following error message seems
to be common among other posters here as well:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: follow up query from
Ian Escario - ', Account: 'mail.ianescario.com', Server:
'mail.ianescario.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Other mails in yahoo/hotmail are working normally and internet browsing is
normal. Please advise.
Thank you.
Ian Escario
premier_30@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Im gonna kill my computer if I cant get my windows mail to w
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... and it is the Welcome to Windows Mail. ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... I would like for my business ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: We have Vista Business, where is Outlook?
    ... here have been at this a long time and know their business. ... Transferring between Outlook and Windows Mail is not a common ... Vista Business ships with Windows Mail, that is Microsoft's decision, so they must expect that business users will expect to be able to use the included email client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Block MP3 etc from server storage?
    ... Its a vote for something beyond standard. ... as kj suggests, unless the business owner can put a cost effect on the business, he/she doesn't care ... Sent via Windows Mail on Windows Vista, ... "Gregg Hill" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sharing an Inbox / Subfolders
    ... Sent via Windows Mail on Windows Vista, Business Edition RC 2 ... desired effect of the mailbox showing up in the Mail Folders list. ... > access to everything off the inbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Block MP3 etc from server storage?
    ... and ownership of non business files such as mp3's. ... Sent via Windows Mail on Windows Vista, ... I'll give them time to get used to SBS, ... Gregg Hill ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)