Re: Error

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OuSihrv6KHA.5808@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We can't help you with changing your password. Contact your mail
service provider.

"Leonard" <Leonard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:321FF1DD-0F1B-4389-B09B-8B343A10275A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to change my account password and now I can't get my mail.
Can anyone help.

--
Harold Fallorin Cambaliza

must change the password to the original pasword in your window live mail ............ the window live mail and the hotmail or ...whichever webmail your using aint sync with the prog .. straig forward .. change back your password .. and use your window live mail to change your password and then ... do the same with ur . webmail..

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)