- From: "Harold Fallorin Cambaliza" <boo_yaca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 05:39:01 -0600
"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OuSihrv6KHA.5808@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We can't help you with changing your password. Contact your mail
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Leonard" <Leonard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:321FF1DD-0F1B-4389-B09B-8B343A10275A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to change my account password and now I can't get my mail.
Can anyone help.
Harold Fallorin Cambaliza
must change the password to the original pasword in your window live mail ............ the window live mail and the hotmail or ...whichever webmail your using aint sync with the prog .. straig forward .. change back your password .. and use your window live mail to change your password and then ... do the same with ur . webmail..
- Prev by Date: Re: Sending issue, never had an issue before and receiving fine
- Next by Date: Re: some of our messages don't get through to recipients
- Previous by thread: Re: Sending issue, never had an issue before and receiving fine
- Next by thread: Unable to send/receive mail