Re: Can't open email windows mail

The error message is correct. There is no host (server) named
According to your provider, the server name should be

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Jerry" wrote in message news:F91E8CB4-12AC-415D-9D03-D017F4A3CF5F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have gone through my internet provider and they tell me that my mail
problem is with microsoft not them. What do i need to do to fix the problem
and start getting my mail? This is the disclaimer that comes up when I try
to open my mail.

The host '' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Account: '', Server: '', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:

Also, here is the second message I receive. " One or more messages in your
Outbox do not have a valid account specified. Would you like to use your
default account to send these messages? then you need to push yes or no.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can retrieve my mail
Jerry Johnson