Re: Another Cannot Send Mail Post

Hi Gary, thanks for your reply. It makes sense but I gave it my best shot
and changing my outgoing mail server to verizon.net did not fix the problem.
I will contact my webhost (I own my domain name icecreamshop.com) and see if
he has any suggestions. After that I will call Verizon.

Malinda

  • Re: Old joiner - what would you do?
    ... One would assume one can get them from any local bearing ... If it's only that the jointer hasn't been used for a while, they may be dry and a shot of lube may well quieten them down. ... the knives set at the right height relative to the outfeed table? ... The more that I think about it, if it cost me $200 more to fix it ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: 1yr anniversary for this GreenHORN
    ... Cleaning out the basement. ... doing to fix this thing. ... but pretty good for only 1yr in the hobby: Hot Shot, Gulfstream, Full ... Tons of pinball machines rocking, black lights everywhere, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Symmetry in aim
    ... Nothing if you shoot one shot right handed and the other left ... inner voice even though it did not look right to my conscious mind. ... I am tired of trying to "fix" it and think a more ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Leaky old American Standard tub faucet
    ... I figured it was a shot in the dark but I spent all day trying to ... fix it and it was terribly frustrating that after trying to fix to old ... turns and turns but never tightens. ... can get step by step instructions on installing this faucet handle? ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Messed up FS
    ... Something shot my FS and in order to fix it I booted ... with the rescue system of the SuSE DVD. ... I guess that command was a shot in the file system foot. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)