Can't Send Email

I recently got a new internet provider (att), and since then I am receiving
emails fine but am unable to send any via Outlook...I am getting this error
message...

The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account:
'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Any suggestions???

Liz

  • Need valid email for digest poster, Leslie WEINBERG
    ... I am trying to learn if my internet provider is forwarding all my emails. ... on Jewish Genealogy ... would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Program Security System
    ... Type in the exact subject line from one of the emails (or more than ... > Ever since that day I have been receiving 3 emails every ... > For more information on anti-virus tips and technology, ... > Content-Type: multipart/mixed; ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Cant Receive e-Mail from Exchange on SBS 2003
    ... the SBS 2003 for incoming request. ... How are we receiving emails from the Internet...?? ... Are you hosting your own emails or using a POP3 Connector to download ... Small Business Server Team ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: code works
    ... Barry have you ever read a paragraph of text kandr2 or anything else and ... I am receiving a lot of good help here ... Sometimes I receive contradictory feedback though (not ... I have to save emails and reread them several ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: OT: Help from hotmail folks
    ... Canada Post to keep costs down ....the shipping costs for tracking it would ... and three emails to the hotmail address she supplied. ... or if she's not receiving my ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)