Re: double email

I too am having the problem with double email. I am using McAffee and if I
turn off email scannng, I continually get a message that says I am not fully
protected. This double email just started.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Not sure which suggestion of mine you are referring to. However,
don't just assume that you have only one mail account. You must
verify that assumption by looking under Tools, Accounts.

Also, make sure your antivirus is not configured to scan emails.
Email scanning in any antivirus should be disabled, for reasons
explained here:

Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"Tog" <Tog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:045DFB21-446C-47F3-9778-753B57A4B902@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also get two emails for every one that is sent to me. It started when I
called blackberry since I wasn't getting all of my email. THey had me change
something and it left the mail on the server long enough for blackberry to
pick it up. Then I started getting "twofers'. I tried Gary V's suggestion,
but I have only 1 acct which is a pop3. I am running vista and this is really
getting frustrating. If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate
it. I should say I am not very technological so you might need to break it
down...thanks.

Tog