Re: Cannot Empty Deleted Items Folder

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

WMUtil
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Alan C" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxx/> wrote in message news:%23$NpsiUGLHA.3732@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suddenly I cannot empty the deleted items folder. Windows Mail works well otherwise. Temporary solution was to move all the mail to my SpamFighter folder which was quite happy to delete it. Any ideas as to how to get the normal empty delete items command to work again please?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail/

  • Re: messages stuck in outbox
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... it will not let any emails come in or go out now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Inbox
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... It wont let me delete it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: You have unsent messages
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... THERE ARE NO MESSAGE WAITING TO BE SENT, I DO HAVE DRAFTS IN DRAFTS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problems deleting from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders
    ... How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... Cannot delete certain messages from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)