Re: Windows Mail Message rules - solved!

"Noel Paton" <noeldp(spamless)@crashfixpc.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio news:uyaN3wrELHA.4068@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Noel Paton" <noeldp(spamless)@crashfixpc.co.uk> wrote in message news:uelKmJ4DLHA.4316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Noel Paton" <noeldp(spamless)@crashfixpc.co.uk> wrote in message news:uKiRMBTDLHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7733E0BF-EEB1-4705-AE9B-03BC49965EA7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Noel Paton" <noeldp(spamless)@crashfixpc.co.uk> wrote in message news:OenBTeHDLHA.5324@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the rule:-
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the Subject line contains 'mgadiag' or 'WGA' or 'license' or 'licence' or 'genuine' or 'fake' or 'msdn' or 'key' or 'validat' or 'activat'
and Where the message is from the MS Answers account
Highlight it with Green **************
and Mark the message as watched *******
and Mark it for download
and Stop processing more rules
Noel Paton
CrashFixPC

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
www.crashfixpc.co.uk

Is there a conflict here *********** marked above?

This account will be the Bridge, no?
I have not set up any rules yet on that account, so not sure if it 'supports' them?

mac

It seems that there's something wrong with the Account itself - No rules can be Apply Now'd to it at all - only to the constituent groups.

Looks like I'll have to recreate the account from scratch and download all the messages again.... only 160MB :(
I suppose I'll have to take the machine down to the pub and do it there :)
(that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)

--
Noel Paton
CrashFixPC

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
www.crashfixpc.co.uk

  • Re: Windows Mail Message rules - solved!... again, and properly, this time :)
    ... "Noel Paton" wrote in message ... Nil Carborundum Illegitemi ... This account will be the Bridge, ... Looks like I'll have to recreate the account from scratch and download all the messages again.... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
    ... " mac" wrote in message ... Noel Paton ... Noel try this, ensure that you have an account that is set as the default account, even if you have one set now, change it, and back again. ... and Mark the message as watched ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spyware possible being on one account and not the other
    ... > the browser in the guest account is jacked to some site. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... If you want to know when one of your applications is trying to obtain ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: IE6 and "My Computer"
    ... SHould I still use AdAware if I have ... > download the Stinger from here and run it to make sure that A-V-disabling ... > Noel Paton ... >>> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi ...