Re: Unsent messages in outbox

Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"toBEARENOTTObe@xxxxxxx" wrote in message news:BB72DE8C-A4F0-44A2-9F5F-934AD11CC945@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SET DOWN TO GO THROUGH THE MESSAGES I'M GETTING THE
SAME THING IN BOX TO! ABOUT THE POP3?

  • Re: Cant send email
    ... I see that now you are posting the correct error message. ... >> Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack ... >> Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? ...
  • Re: Extremely slow boot and lots of errors
    ... then the screen is black for the other 15 min. and the error message ... "Failure- Security Options- Logon process has failed to create the ... do clean-boot troubleshooting to ...
  • Re: sending e-mail
    ... troubleshooting. ... We will need to see the complete error message. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... The connecton to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can Receive Email, Can not Send
    ... Thanks for including the complete error message. ... You have a couple of things wrong in your settings. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... troubleshooting without the complete error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Could not access CDO.Message object.
    ... installed at a client site who wanted to use a Win2k3 domain controller ... On this particular server, the asp.net application cannot send out email ... I went about my usual troubleshooting, ... gives me a meaningful error message). ...