Account details vanished and won't allow me to re input

My account details have vanished and the windows mail will not allow me to
re-input!

E-mail account is ok - can access through web!

Can anyone help?

  • Outlook Web Access
    ... I have just started a new job and have been given an e-mail account which ... uses Outlook Web Access. ... Is it possible to import the account details into ... TIA ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Transferring Outlook Express mail
    ... your actual account details are still on the mail server...all you have ... to do is to set up a new account in windows mail with the same details ... as you did when you set it up in oulook express ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)