Re: Windows mail: Distribution Lists

"lindonator" wrote:

This helped me soooo much. Thank you!!

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

Open Contacts, right click in an empty area of the Contacts window, select
Properties, Customize tab, select Contacts from the folder type template drop
down list, and check the subfolders check box, click Apply, and then click OK.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"cgs" <cgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dave,

Thank you.

That is what I thought they were called, but I cannot find any such option
when I open Windows contacts. It just opens as if it were a standard folder
in Explorer.

Any suggestions as to what to do next would be greatfully received!

Cheers,
Chris
--
Sometimes I think to myself, "If I had a brain, I could be quite dangerous!"

"Dave" wrote:

They are called "Groups". You should see a button for adding a New Group in
the Contacts folder.

"cgs" <cgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Folks,

Sorry, this seems like a silly question, but how do I set up a
distribution
list in Windows Mail? I cannot find any menu or option in either mail or
in
contacts.

Thanks!
cgs
--
Sometimes I think to myself, "If I had a brain, I could be quite
dangerous!"

  • Re: Sent Items box empty after conversion to Windos Mail
    ... HOW TO Migrate from Outlook Express to Windows Mail ... back to the messages in your Sent Items folder in OE: ... Create a new desktop folder named SENT ITEMS. ... Open Windows Mail and the desktop folder SENT ITEMS such that both are ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cluster size
    ... When I copy a folder containing 8.78Mb of data in about 34 files from one ... were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my ... Mike Brearley ... >> lack of caffeine. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Windows mail: Distribution Lists
    ... Properties, Customize tab, select Contacts from the folder type template drop ... when I open Windows contacts. ... Sometimes I think to myself, "If I had a brain, I could be quite dangerous!" ... list in Windows Mail? ...