blocking not working

I'm getting scam from Korea/Chaina or wherever but I cannot deal with them as junk email and block the sender or its domain because all the options are greyed out. The function is there otherwise. Is there a solution?

  • OL2002 Organize Junk Email
    ... An unusual problem with the organize junk email. ... up to move junk/adult mail to deleted items. ... me to put a sender in the junk/adult sender list and it ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Icedove says that everything sent from @google.com email address is scam.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: can not block emails Message rules not working
    ... in the subjuct line they are to be deleted but they are not. ... and sender to be deleted and the messages keep coming into my junk email. ... can I avoid this. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Cant block specific sender in Outlook 2007
    ... I have a really odd problem with my junk email settings in Outlook 2007. ... I've added many addresses to the blocked sender list, and they are moved to the junk email folder without a problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] www.LEORAT.com is scam
    ... LEORAT.COM is SCAM | LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM | LEORAT.COM is SCAM ... "CONFIDENTIAL" legal threat, which we ignored like so many others: ... I am Mark, CISO of Leo Impact Security, some fraud person post illigmate ... this message and notify the sender immediately. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)