Re: Inbox missing from Storage folders in Windows Life Mail

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Randidel" <Randidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1BAD4518-9C9A-435D-AF9C-2849D913AD16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My entire set of Inbox letters has disappeared from "Storage Folders". Even
the word "Inbox" has disappeared and I cannot access the hundreds of letters
which were stored in it. How can I get this all back?

  • Re: Receiving emails through Windows Mail
    ... you upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I have just recently stopped receiving emails into my Windows mail inbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail inbox
    ... You may want to upgrade to the newer Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... hol/password box then back to Inbox messages appear. ... Ater exiting e-mail popup appears saying can compress etc..etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My Inbox is Red
    ... Nadia ... (Windows Live Mail allows you to select different colors for each account folder.) ... What part of your Inbox is red? ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My Inbox is Red
    ... I have no idea why your Inbox is red. ... (Windows Live Mail allows you to select different colors for each account folder.) ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail accounts
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... all email from all accounts goes into the same Inbox. ... Upgrade to Windows Live Mail which has separate folders for each ... default mail account and my wife is the secondary account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)