Blocking a sender

I usually have no problems blocking a sender by clicking on Add sender to
block senders list or block senders domain, but I have done this repeatedly
using both options for one particular sender, but I still get the messages in
my inbox.

How can I put this right please? I'm using windows mail in Vista.

  • Re: Block Sender
    ... In the folders list, it is the Local folders just below the Sent Items folder. ... Note that Block Senders and Message Rules are for POP3 mail servers. ... >>What the Outlook Express Block Sender does is> automatically move the received messages to>>the Deleted Items folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: How can I block senders in newsgroups?
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Sender to Blocked Senders list". ... I can block senders for email by manually entering the ... newsgroups are being hit with incredible numbers of junk messages, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How can I block senders in newsgroups?
    ... It's unfortunate that we can no longer purge previous messages from the sender. ... While viewing the undesired post, click Message, Junk E-mail, "Add ... I can block senders for email by manually entering the address, ... newsgroups are being hit with incredible numbers of junk messages, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How can I block senders in newsgroups?
    ... While viewing the undesired post, click Message, Junk E-mail, "Add ... Sender to Blocked Senders list". ... I can block senders for email by manually entering the address, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: E-mail Messages
    ... But you can establish a rule to move messages from a specific sender to ... another folder and possibly a rule to delete them (been ages since I've used ... > Can Outlook 2000 block senders? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)