Windows Security pop-up

Checking email as usual, then a Windows Security window pops up, asking for
my mail server User Name and Password.
So I input (but apparently incorrect).

I tried going to Windows Security, and Windows Mail to try to get rid of it.
I think it must be new since my Windows upgrade last night . ARGH!!!

How do I get rid of this?
(I wish I could put a screen shot to show).

Thanks.

  • RE: Memory Full Problem
    ... I ran Spybot Search and Destroy after updating and imunizing my computer. ... connections through the Windows Firewall. ... Product: Windows Security Center ... Internet Explorer 6 with Windows XP Home Edition SP 2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Fix for multiple instances of anti-virus in Windows Security Center
    ... Recently I noticed that my Windows Security Center wasn't working ... Worse, when I removed that anti-virus program, Windows Security Center ... | delete the WFI repository folder from your computer and them re-build ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Virenscanner und Tipps gesucht
    ... Leider nicht, weder unter VISTA, noch unter XP. ... In Windows XP SP2 and in later versions, Windows Security Center ... Windows Security Center detects whether a third-party ...
    (microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sonstiges)
  • Re: MonaRonaDona
    ... was turned off in Windows Security ... I do not recommend Adware Alert. ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... as I found that my antimalware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: MonaRonaDona
    ... ...Could it be malware, as I found that my antimalware ... was turned off in Windows Security ... Whatever "antimalware" is, I'd say that's a BIG problem. ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)