Windows mail cleared all messages and now says low disk space

i've tried opening my files in windws mail but they have all been deleted
(from all folders) when i go onto any of the remaining folders and click on
it, all i get is;

folder could not be opened possible causes low disk space.

firstly why would it suddenly delete everyone of my emails and secondly
where would it put them?

  • Re: Default Folder Tree Open Configuration
    ... I'm having the same problem with all the subfolders opening - all of then ... "Automatically display folders with unread messages" and also closed all the ...
  • Re: Saving attachment performance
    ... Steve typed: ... No problems opening folders directly or from Word, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • file names reversed
    ... WinXP recently has started showing filenames and folders in reverse order ... in dialogue boxes for saving or opening and when opening a folder. ... This is very irritating and wastes a lot of time. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • File Names appearing in reverse
    ... WinXP recently has started showing filenames and folders in reverse order ... in dialogue boxes for saving or opening and when opening a folder so it goes ... This is very irritating and wastes a lot of time. ...
  • Problem with Folders
    ... My computer seems to be infected with a virus which prevents me from ... opening any of the folders in my computer. ... Also if I open Microsoft Word or Powerpoint and click on ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)