Re: Can't find an attachment I made changes to

You can't. Windows Mail is not part of MS Office and you cannot work on attachments without saving them and expect to have them. Next time save the attachment to disk first and then edit it.

steve

"tcka 1" <tcka 1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C0D157D4-2A4C-4B1A-84A2-15072CB4823F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using Windows Mail. I opened an attachment in Word. I worked on the
document for hours. I thought I was working from a saved version so I closed
the document before realising that I had not saved it. How do I retrieve the
one with the changes? I cannot bear to loose all that work as the deadline is
past. Heeellllllppp!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Re: Getting rid of Outlook Express
    ... My problem is not related to saving an attachment, ... > sent, and Forward an HTML formatted message, all attached files will also ... > the File/Save Attachments choice on the MenuBar. ...
  • Re: XP SP2 prevents Word opening sent-from-mobile documents
    ... Have you tried saving the file to a Word ... > communicators as e-mail attachments in the UK. ... > Service Pack 2 is all that has changed since it last worked. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... ANY type of attachments while using Windows Mail. ... Loaded Windows live mail. ... > When saving files from the Preview Pane Heather I get the following> message: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... attachment from Windows Mail to my Yahoo address, ... behold, my attachments all opened. ... Loaded Windows live mail. ... "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Command Failed to Execute
    ... TXT still not opening directly (only after saving them). ... Right-click on the shortcut that you use to open Windows Mail. ... Restart Windows Mail and try opening attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)