Re: Can't find an attachment I made changes to

You can't. Windows Mail is not part of MS Office and you cannot work on attachments without saving them and expect to have them. Next time save the attachment to disk first and then edit it.

steve

"tcka 1" <tcka 1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C0D157D4-2A4C-4B1A-84A2-15072CB4823F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using Windows Mail. I opened an attachment in Word. I worked on the
document for hours. I thought I was working from a saved version so I closed
the document before realising that I had not saved it. How do I retrieve the
one with the changes? I cannot bear to loose all that work as the deadline is
past. Heeellllllppp!!!!!!!!!!!
.