Re: How to convert email address from window mail to outlook express

What do you mean by "convert"?

Your email program does not have any effect on your email address.

"Leg" <Leg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:87998935-4BE2-43DA-A05A-BB65F5867D0E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have changed my pc from vista to XP. I need to convert my email address
from window mail back to outlook express. How to do? Thank you for your
advise.

  • Re: Cannot email from within Word 2007
    ... Terry. ... I agree with you, it is ridiculous that the option button is not set for the default program or, at very least, that the 'Use my current email program' item could echo the current program in parens after the setting. ... Outlook listed without its button checked, as long as you selected Outlook from the Set Your Default Programs and pressed the Set this Program as Default option. ... Upon checking the Windows Vista Task Manager, we can see the Outlook.exe process running, but Task Manager does not report an Outlook.exe application and the 'New Message' window is not displayed on the screen. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Word files
    ... The Send Email icon will be greyed out until you install and correctly ... configure a MAPI-compliant email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express ... Windows Live Mail in Windows Vista). ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: sending Email ,Error Nortons
    ... Ensure that your email program is configured to not automatically disconnect ... disconnect after sending and receiving email. ... To change the default time out for Outlook or Outlook Express ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Files not attaching in Yahoo mail
    ... So is my only option to make Outlook my default email program? ... "John Inzer" wrote: ... >> tried it from My Computer and Picture It! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: new messages
    ... The Outlook program that was added is version 2002 ... >> New Mail Notification found on WinXP's Welcome screen when you log-on? ... >> In any event, with the install of MS Outlook, you will want to... ... I still use OE as my default email program. ...