Re: cannot send emails
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 01:24:25 +0100
"daga" <daga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:21E7B0FC-1D9B-43D8-86E8-D7F7691D29F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the message I receive from WM
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject '', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
You made no changes from your original post or error message, I gave you the correct server names to use, and where to enter them:
Go to the Tools menu>Accounts>select your account>Properties button>Server
tab, enter the following server names
Then click Apply>OK.
You are currently using "SMTP" as the server name instead of smtp.wp.pl
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to convert email address from window mail to outlook express
- Next by Date: installing spell check
- Previous by thread: Re: cannot send emails
- Next by thread: cant get into internet with user name but i can get there with guest. all my personal info is with user name . i subscribe to verizon internet im having so many problems with this company.