Re: cannot send emails

"daga" <daga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:21E7B0FC-1D9B-43D8-86E8-D7F7691D29F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the message I receive from WM

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject '', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

thank you

You made no changes from your original post or error message, I gave you the correct server names to use, and where to enter them:

Go to the Tools menu>Accounts>select your account>Properties button>Server
tab, enter the following server names
smtp.wp.pl
pop3.wp.pl

Then click Apply>OK.

You are currently using "SMTP" as the server name instead of smtp.wp.pl

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • RE: SMTP Server remote queue length alert
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... automatically creates a SMTP connector for outgoing messages. ... bridgehead defines the Exchange server which can use this SMTP connector to ... What method is used to send outgoing email (DNS route or ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange, BadMail Folder
    ... always growing after you have removed files from folder and unplug server ... Furthermore,Please refer to the following KB article to clean up the SMTP ... click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector under ... them in a single queue for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector or for the one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SMTP error (only from Outlook)
    ... This issue appeared on specify user or all SMTP clients? ... If yes, in Exchange System ... Is there any local bridgehead server listed in "Local ... to over three dozen open relay block lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disable Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... Please correct me if I am wrong: A Smart Host on the SMTP Connector of ... Exchange Server 2003 on SBS allolws me to specify an outgoing SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fax routing
    ... please enable Message Tracking and SMTP logging to ... Open the properties page of the Default SMTP Vitual Server in Exchange ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... E-mail incoming routing method" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)