Re: Serious Security Flaw in Junk Mail Folder

Uncheck the Preview Pane before going to the Junk folder. It works the same as the Inbox.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Bob Jones" <BobJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D1594C3F-B8D7-4583-90BE-2A6C5DE7DC3E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A flaw igsists in the Windows Mail, Junk folder. The filters catch and route
junk and spam to the folder however, whenever I open the folder to ckeck for
"miss directed" mail...the program automaticaly OPENS the first message. Iam
most cases it cause a flood of MORE spam mail to download. The user should
have to "select and open" mail and not have it automatic. This current
situation only permotes more junk mail and puts the user at risk for trojans
and tracking emails.

  • Re: How do I automatically delete new junk mail?
    ... my ISP or dealing with them internally via Outlook. ... they're all in my Junk E-mail ... Items folder. ... good mail that gets tagged as spam). ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How do I automatically delete new junk mail?
    ... my ISP or dealing with them internally via Outlook. ... they're all in my Junk E-mail ... Items folder. ... good mail that gets tagged as spam). ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Turning off Junk E-mail Filter
    ... want server side spam filtering feature to work. ... All spam are still delivered into Inbox instead of Junk E-mail ... Junk E-mail folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: How to Run a rule at the press of a button
    ... You said you created a rule to delete items that are already in your Junk ... Did you write a VBA macro to do this? ... > I get loads of spam and Outlook filters most of it out and moves to the ... > junk folder but rules only work on mail not in the junk folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Serious Security Flaw in Junk Mail Folder
    ... A flaw igsists in the Windows Mail, Junk folder. ... "miss directed" mail...the program automaticaly OPENS the first message. ... most cases it cause a flood of MORE spam mail to download. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)