Re: windows mail and printing

Windows Mail uses the same print engine as Internet Explorer.

For print size: IE | View | Text Size | Make adjustment.

For margins: IE | File | Page Setup. Default setting is 0.75, (19mm), all around.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Psurvis" <Psurvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5401EC7F-7DD7-46B6-B2D9-E8B9AA9F37CD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I try printing an email message and it prints, it is printing in very
hugh fonts and you see only half the page. And then it makes windows mail
appear in very large fonts. I have shut my computer off and restarted, I have
refreshed several times and nothing is working. This is only happening in
windows mail as I can print normal from my documents and pictures etc.

Please advise
Thank you
Patti

  • Re: windows mail and printing
    ... hugh fonts and you see only half the page. ... windows mail as I can print normal from my documents and pictures etc. ... The margins size, that can create extra pages, is also dictated by a setting in Internet Explorer>File menu>page setup>margins. ... MS-MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • windows mail and printing
    ... when I try printing an email message and it prints, ... hugh fonts and you see only half the page. ... windows mail as I can print normal from my documents and pictures etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is possible that one of the up-dates of AVG, in the past days, had a ... Windows mail is working again. ... Vista will have to replace a good product, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)