Re: Error Code 800ccc0f

Renato

Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different things depending what the error say's

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:701E44B8-BB8B-45A2-AE39-D9916EF611F8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct.
And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message
from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks.

  • Re: Hiding A Field
    ... Please respond only to this newsgroup. ... the error code says. ... Ok I plugged in the code you gave me and it gave me an error message. ... The expression may result in the name of a macro, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: Lsass.exe - when trying to update a password.
    ... Shortly before this error message, i lost all use of network ... > Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... What exact password you trying to update? ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange not creating users
    ... Base research on your error message, I suggest we try the following steps: ... Please install latest updates and service packs on your Exchange ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Lsass.exe - when trying to update a password.
    ... Mine is/was a Dell pre-installed windows 2003sbs ... Shortly before this error message, i lost all use of network ... >> Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... >>>connections and the server could not access anyone, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Error when installing SQL server 200 on SBS 2003
    ... it seems this newsgroup is helpful to all the SBS ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Error when installing SQL server 200 on SBS 2003 ... | In fact I got the same error message when upgrading to SQL SP4 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)