Re: Can't find an attachment I made changes to

That's a big no-no.
The file is probably located in a folder somewhere in
C:\Users\(youraccount)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet
Files\

"\AppData" is normally hidden
"\Temporary Internet Files" is normally a hidden protected Operating System
file

You'll have to remove the checkmark (if they're hidden) in Windows Explorer:
Organize - Folder & Search Options - View

Good luck in finding it. Next time click on "Save As..." first.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"tcka 1" <tcka 1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C0D157D4-2A4C-4B1A-84A2-15072CB4823F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using Windows Mail. I opened an attachment in Word. I worked on the
document for hours. I thought I was working from a saved version so I closed
the document before realising that I had not saved it. How do I retrieve the
one with the changes? I cannot bear to loose all that work as the deadline is
past. Heeellllllppp!!!!!!!!!!!

.