e-mails

I have btinternet and when had another server put in pop.tools.ntlworld.com
and also smtp,tools.ntlworld.com which worked fine - what should I do now
please - have tried putting in btinternet instead of ntlworld but get no
further - some e-mails have come in but can't send anything. Any btinternet
participants please help me. Thanks in anticipation.

  • Re: how hard is it to milk a cow?
    ... No. Owing to being in a place where the server is Orange and doesn't support usenet, as BtInternet does :-( ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: OT - Phishing mails, arent they wonderful
    ... I get three or four e-mails per day ... I've also wondered why they want to know my occupation, ... What annoys me about these is that even though I'm with BTinternet, ... You'd think that BTinternet might be more adept at preventing spam ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)