- From: Muddlehead <Muddlehead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:18:51 -0700
I have btinternet and when had another server put in pop.tools.ntlworld.com
and also smtp,tools.ntlworld.com which worked fine - what should I do now
please - have tried putting in btinternet instead of ntlworld but get no
further - some e-mails have come in but can't send anything. Any btinternet
participants please help me. Thanks in anticipation.
- Prev by Date: can't receive some emails
- Next by Date: Can't find an attachment I made changes to
- Previous by thread: Re: E-mails
- Next by thread: I can't send emails!