Re: Header download for G mai

Now we are back to problem #1 It says this when I pushed send/receive to get the email to down load.

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'Gmail', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23%23QnCQG$KHA.5292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This time you are getting a receive error, before that it was a send error.
Try this: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ufKVF8F$KHA.980@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I did in both places now I get this. Thanks for your patience.

Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to your Sent
Items Folder. XOAUTH authentication failed. None of the authentication
methods supported by your IMAP server (if any) are supported on this
computer. Subject 'Re: card night', Account: 'Gmail', Server:
'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Your IMAP command could
not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for
example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.', Port: 993, Secure(SSL):
Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCDF

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Port 465 requires that the SSL option be enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
then enable the SSL option (two places).

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Now I get this message when I try to reply to an e mail.

Subject 'Re: swirl', Account: 'Gmail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

The message "Your SMTP server has not respnded in 60 seconds. Want to wait
another 60 seconds?" also appears.

Any ideas I am setting up G mail and this is the 2nd attempt to reply.

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:...
I am setting up new e mail and do get my messages but this alwasys comes
up. How do I fix this message?

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not
select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder
list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com',

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Outlook not sending mail to 1 contact.
    ... outbound boundary SMTP mail server. ... rerouted internally right back into your account. ... The Outbox folder will only be non-empty DURING an e-mail session. ... e-mail client will move the draft of your e-mail into the Outbox folder ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Uploading OE back up files
    ... leave a copy on the server). ... I presume this is a POP3 account. ... >> The log will be in the Store Folder which is listed in Tools, Options, ... >>>> see the last para' on this page to import individual dbx files. ...
  • Re: Header download for G mai
    ... In the left folder pane of Windows Mail right-click on the ... synchronize with the IMAP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Documents & Settings - Users
    ... > when I installed a local server in my home office. ... > that I have approximately 2.5G of data in the Local Settings folder ... > Microsoft folder. ... I no longer log in on that account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: My Docs error on server
    ... The issue can be caused by that the folder redirection is not configured ... If you log on a workstation by using the problematic account, ... On the server, log on using the problematic account, type the following ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)