Why Does Windows Mail forget email addresses?

It's very annoying but many times when I start to email someone, I find that Windows Mail has forgotten the address and will not complete it, so I have to go into contacts and email from there. I never knew this to happen with OE in any of the Win versions before Vista, and wonder why it happens with Windows Mail. Is there a fix for this? TIA

Cheri

  • Re: Message stuck in outbox
    ... The Vista SP1 update is an alternate fix, ... message that is "stuck" in a particular folder is to move all the messages ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Windows Mail
    ... I am having trouble viewing pdf files in windows mail. ... I have Vista ... but still does not fix the probllem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Emails with links not accessible
    ... You can use the following fix which also works for Windows Mail. ... Select the one for Vista ... tries to access internet through a link on an Email, he gets a message reading "Windows can not read". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: news link in OE6 wont work with x-usc: prefix
    ... I don't expect you or MS to find or fix it. ... The clue, here, is "Windows Mail". ... Invariably the person posting the bad link has Vista with Windows Mail. ...
  • Re: Cant deleate emails
    ... you fix this stuck undeletable message problem in Windows Mail. ... First problem I have had with Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)