Re: Spam mail

The Blocked Senders list overrides everything else, so be sure you haven't
inadvertently added them to the Blocked Senders list.

Incidentally, Windows Mail by default doesn't have a 'spam' folder;
it does have a 'Junk E-mail' folder. Accurate terminology is important
because the presence of an actual 'Spam' folder would indicate
integration with a third party anti-spam program, which requires
a different resolution.

"George Fellner" <GeorgeFellner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5AA584C7-B2D4-4804-8F80-80FDA1500717@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A number of incoming messages go into spam even though the senders address
and domain are in my address book. How can I correct that?
.