Re: Spam mail

The Blocked Senders list overrides everything else, so be sure you haven't
inadvertently added them to the Blocked Senders list.

Incidentally, Windows Mail by default doesn't have a 'spam' folder;
it does have a 'Junk E-mail' folder. Accurate terminology is important
because the presence of an actual 'Spam' folder would indicate
integration with a third party anti-spam program, which requires
a different resolution.

"George Fellner" <GeorgeFellner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5AA584C7-B2D4-4804-8F80-80FDA1500717@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A number of incoming messages go into spam even though the senders address
and domain are in my address book. How can I correct that?

  • Re: Cant start up windows mail
    ... I was going to move the contacts folder so I mad a copy of it just in case ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow. ... Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be intialized. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... How did that folder get to be named "Steve's Contacts"? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    ... Gary, I did a right-click on the "Steve's Contacts" folder, selected ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant start up windows mail
    ... Ther is no location tab in the properties ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I was going to move the contacts folder so I mad a copy of it just in case ... Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be intialized. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ... Go to Tools, Options, Advanced, Maintenance, Store Folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)