Re: Spam mail

Being in the address book means nothing. Is this the Junk folder? Check your message rules and blocked senders. If you have a spam program and a spam folder, then you will have to hunt down the reason.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"George Fellner" <GeorgeFellner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5AA584C7-B2D4-4804-8F80-80FDA1500717@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A number of incoming messages go into spam even though the senders address
and domain are in my address book. How can I correct that?

  • Re: not getting mail
    ... Do you have any message rules, blocked senders or spam program? ... Are there any new messages in Deleted Items? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: emails going straight to delet items ?
    ... I never saw a spam program that was integrated with OE's Blocked ... Note that the address that was at the top of the Blocked Senders list may ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... maybe if i remove my spam filter and then it might fix it self? ...
  • Re: Is spam stoppable?
    ... You have a better shot with message rules rather than Blocked Senders. ... Delete it & Stop processing more rules if you want messages not in the Address Book to go to Deleted Items, or you can create a Junk folder and direct them there. ... Click on the first address to highlight it. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ...
  • Re: Junk Email Filter Update (Outlook 2003)
    ... I have specific domains in my Blocked Senders ... Has anyone successfully blocked (i.e. automatically moved to Junk folder) ... >> Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News ... >> of the filtering seems to be much worse now than it was before. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: some of my friends are being suspected of being phishing or spam
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Blocked Senders. ... Most of them are in Yahoo Groups. ... none of my rules does anything to send ANYONE to the junk folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)