Re: lost e-mails

You can search for *.eml and see what you find. See also www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx for background.

cheers,

steve

"Laurie" <Laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A5F6B78D-6097-454C-B429-0B421AED1C1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HELP! I went on vacation and came back to work to find that a multitude of
folders in with emails are nowhere to be found in Windows Mail. Is there any
way to find them or get back them back?

  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... I found out now how to search the entire folders, ... other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: .eml.%%%OECustomProperty and windows mail .
    ... If things are not working well, then you can rename the Windows Mail ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... You have to go to the directory where the eml files are. ... CD Local Folders ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to go back to OE from Vista Mail ?
    ... I guess I'm dumb Steve. ... I can't understand the "drag & drop" process. ... Then drag an eml file overtop the empty message list and ... I did an export of Vista Mail, all folders, and saved it to my external ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Emails are coming as .eml - and as file folders instead of messages
    ... That fixed the issue of me finding my emails - however - now all of emails are ... events and contacts) appearing as .eml folders, ever since I changed my Junk ... If it fails, then try exporting everything BUT messages. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: .eml.%%%OECustomProperty and windows mail .
    ... Directory/file names containing a space (e.g. "Windows Mail") ... You have to go to the directory where the eml files are. ... CD Local Folders ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)