Re: Cant send Messages

Change the SMTP port to 587 and make sure: My Server Requires Authentication is checked.

How do I set up/configure Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Windows Live Mail for Comcast email?
http://www.comcast.com/customers/faq/FaqDetails.ashx?Id=2288
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Jesse Sarabia" <JesseSarabia21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:efov0MC$KHA.4316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The host 'Comcast' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject '1992 325i BMW (repost) - $1550 (Downtown denver)', Account: 'Comcast', Server: 'Comcast', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: Cant send email all of a sudden, can only receive
    ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express & Windows Mail for Comcast ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email
    ... Change the SMTP port to 587 and make sure: My Server Requires Authentication is checked. ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Windows Live Mail for Comcast email? ... Secure: No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: verizon email
    ... You might try changing the SMTP port to 587... ... Verizon doesn't seem to have instructions for Windows Mail, so these ones will have to do.... ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email all of a sudden, can only receive
    ... Comcast started blocking port 25 about two years ago, but is applying it gradually to their customers. ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express & Windows Mail for Comcast ... > Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... > this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send email
    ... Change the SMTP port to 587 and make sure: My Server Requires Authentication is checked. ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Windows Live Mail for Comcast email? ... Port: 25, Secure: No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)