Can't Send or Receive Mail

Hi,

Since this morning, I am suddenly unable to send or receive e-mails in
Windows Vista. The only thing I can think of is that I added a virus
protection software ("Shaw Secure") provided by the ISP (Shaw), but
even that was more than a week ago. The error messages are:

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Don't judge to
quickly!!!', Account: 'shawmail', Server: 'shawmail', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number:
0x800CCC0E

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'shawmail', Server:
'shawmail', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

PLEASE HELP!!

--
Chand S
Chand S's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/224277.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Error message when sending E-mail: Disc Space Exceeded.
    ... It's the mail server that has the problem. ... 4.XXX.XXX Persistent Transient Failure ... Additions.pps', Account: 'shawmail', Server: 'shawmail', Protocol: ...
  • Re: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
    ... I'm not sure how your experience with Shawmail relates to my response to ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... vista home premium support / windows 7, ... Call customer service and ask them to reset the server mailbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant Send or Receive Mail
    ... protection software ("Shaw Secure") provided by the ISP, ... The connection to the server has failed. ... quickly!!!', Account: 'shawmail', Server: 'shawmail', Protocol: SMTP, ... Account: 'shawmail', Server: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Error message when sending E-mail: Disc Space Exceeded.
    ... Subject 'Emailing: PowerPoint New ... Additions.pps', Account: 'shawmail', Server: 'shawmail', Protocol: SMTP, ... exceeds disk space available at this time', Port: 25, Secure: No, ... Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC6C" ...
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... Client computer must use STRICTLY the INTERNAL DNS server which can ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...