Can't Send or Receive Mail

Hi,

Since this morning, I am suddenly unable to send or receive e-mails in
Windows Vista. The only thing I can think of is that I added a virus
protection software ("Shaw Secure") provided by the ISP (Shaw), but
even that was more than a week ago. The error messages are:

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Don't judge to
quickly!!!', Account: 'shawmail', Server: 'shawmail', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number:
0x800CCC0E

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'shawmail', Server:
'shawmail', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

PLEASE HELP!!

--
Chand S