Re: Can't receive emails

You mean 'downloaded' rather than 'uploaded'.
Did you look in all the Windows Mail folders including Junk E-mail?

"Chris" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:09F1463B-DCF3-41A0-9AC3-D08AF186FF06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, everything appeared fine when I clicked on the Receive/Send All button to
update my emails. However, the emails from my account were not uploaded to
Windows Mail after the process was successfully completed.

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: can send but cant recieve
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... it, restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account. ... Kaspersky and have changed it to not scan my POP3 emails or emails sent or ... Port 995 is not to be used for sending. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... I logged-out of my user account and logged-in to another user account. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... command to fix this folder? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)