Re: Windows Mail vs Live Windows Mail

If it worked correctly before, it may just be a matter of ensuring that
Windows Live Mail has all of its defaults.
Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from
the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item:
"Set your default programs."
After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on "Windows
Live Mail". If it doesn't respond with "This program has all its defaults"
then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow.

"Skyking from above" <Skyking from above@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A90DEC9A-DC47-4AF2-85FB-0DB8AE910EC3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May keyboard has a button to select mail and when I hit MAIL it takes me to
windows mail. I don't use Windows Mail but I do use Live Windows mail. I
how do I get to Live Windows Mail without bringing up Explorer and using my
favorites to get to Live Windows Mail? This button has worked in the pass
but I had to re-install windows and start all new.

  • Re: error message
    ... then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... > Actually the error message states that "Windows can not find the URL." ... >> Every time I try to open a url from an email message, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "Unable to choose recipients"
    ... I suggest you upgrade to the newer Windows Live Mail ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow. ... Can you open them with clicking on the "Contact" icon in the icon bar ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant email photos from Windows Photo Gallery
    ... Are you using Windows Mail as your default mail program? ... Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from ... then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Clicking on a WMV file in Explorer causes error... FOUND IT!!!
    ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... Windows Media Player was able to open the file up directly. ... The program could not load a driver because the program user doesn't have sufficient privileges to access the driver or because the drive is missing or corrupt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant search from Explorer address bar
    ... Ramesh - Microsoft MVP ... I am running Windows XP Professional. ... > Ramesh - Microsoft MVP ... > Windows XP Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)