Re: Windows Mail vs Live Windows Mail

If it worked correctly before, it may just be a matter of ensuring that
Windows Live Mail has all of its defaults.
Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from
the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item:
"Set your default programs."
After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on "Windows
Live Mail". If it doesn't respond with "This program has all its defaults"
then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow.

"Skyking from above" <Skyking from above@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A90DEC9A-DC47-4AF2-85FB-0DB8AE910EC3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May keyboard has a button to select mail and when I hit MAIL it takes me to
windows mail. I don't use Windows Mail but I do use Live Windows mail. I
how do I get to Live Windows Mail without bringing up Explorer and using my
favorites to get to Live Windows Mail? This button has worked in the pass
but I had to re-install windows and start all new.
.