Re: PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK

This newsgroup is not for Outlook. Post to the public.outlook.general as per below

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

Meanwhile see if Outlook opens in safe mode

Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane

(notice the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane)

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK" <PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:620B616D-D7FA-4D24-9DC3-F0827D91A6DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a problemopening my outlook.
The error message is 'cannot open outlook window. The set of folders cannot
be opened.Errors have been detected in the file
c:\users\A1\AppData\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. Quit outlook and
then use the inbox repair tool(scanpst.exe to disgnose & repair error in the
file. For more information about the inbox repair tool see Help'
But I cannot open the inbox in the first place. I tried to run scanpst.exe
and it will not run opnly with a message to check online for solution.
can any one please help provide the solution.

  • Re: Command Line Arguments
    ... > along with the url for the newsgroup to open Outlook Express to point to a ... I'm guessing that so far you have only tried clicking on the news: ... > Outlook Express only opens to the inbox ignoring the url. ... when the operand is a newsgroup in your default news account. ...
  • RE: Problems opening faxmessages
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... Actually, when you open file attachments that are considered safe, Outlook ... I would like to suggest that you check if the folder "OLKxxx" ... When the problematic user directly opens .tif files on the local disk, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Command Line Arguments
    ... the subject of discussion is "command line arguments". ... Outlook Express to a specific newsgroup all that is needed is the news link. ... A quick test of mine does show that the operand opens newsgroups in accounts ...
  • Re: Command Line Arguments
    ... along with the url for the newsgroup to open Outlook Express to point to a ... Outlook Express only opens to the inbox ignoring the url. ... >> This would allow opening a newsgroup this from a script. ... And since OE doesn't have a scripting interface ...
  • Re: Command Line Arguments
    ... together with the url for the newsgroup to open Outlook Express to point to ... Outlook Express only opens to the inbox ignoring the url. ... >> This would allow opening a newsgroup this from a script. ... And since OE doesn't have a scripting interface ...