Re: I'm getting email returned as undeliverable

If you want help you will need to post the entire non-delivery notice, not just a
fragment of it. For privacy you can X out the username portion of any email
address appearing in that notice. Do not alter the part beginning with @.

"DDove" <DDove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E80618E9-58F0-43D4-ADE8-13AB58CAC04B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some email addresses (msn.com, gmail.com, and live.com) to which I regularly
send mail has suddenly started coming back to me as undeliverable. I get the
message that

host smtpauth03.csee.onr.siteprotect.com

has evidently been blocking them. I have not changed any settings and this
has happened once before and just stopped happening after a few days.

  • Re: Incoming and out going mail
    ... Is it a non-delivery notice? ... identical reasons for delivery failure? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I had earthlink prior to this and my mail got thru no matter where I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: recipient cannot reply to my emails
    ... Do the senders get an error message ... or a non-delivery notice? ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: recipient cannot reply to my emails
    ... or a non-delivery notice? ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... have to open a new email to communicate with me. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)