Re: Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010

Why did you send that private information to the whole world?

"Susan" <srblackston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EB700CD8-03A3-43DD-928F-41ED4C1E0A5E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru
I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a
problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long.

  • Re: Windows Update and NIS
    ... Norton Internet Security is 'misdetecting'. ... Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ... > I am running NIS and have "private information" blocked. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)