Can't receive emails

Hi, everything appeared fine when I clicked on the Receive/Send All button to
update my emails. However, the emails from my account were not uploaded to
Windows Mail after the process was successfully completed.

  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... Antivirus software often screws up the account settings, ... other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... I know it doesn't seem logical, but if you recreate the accounts as Steve mentioned, that sometimes "resets" something that is just a little "off" and makes a difference in the messages showing up or not - despite the count. ... Please also confirm that the rules and junkmail settings (aswell as all other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ... I received on another account at work and transfered it to my Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: The " from" field always sports the default email for all repl
    ... Would like to take advice on the free Antivirus that gets along with Windows ... delete that email account (because it has been corrupted by ... program which is more compatible with Windows Mail: ... Is it that the antivirus is working on the> emails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ... Stuck in Outbox, said one or more messages in your otbox do not have a valid ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)