Re: Header download for G mai

OK that worked great! Now the problem is when I reply to a message I have to pick the gmail account to send it from and this message appears and it stays in my g mail outbox which is displayed on my Windows mail program (I like that). "Re: Swirl" is the email subject I was replying to.

Subject 'Re: swirl', Account: 'Gmail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

Any Ideas?

I have g mail as my default account already. This service is awesome!

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ont3%23xy%23KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am setting up new e mail and do get my messages but this alwasys comes up. How do I fix this message?

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

--