Re: Header download for G mai

OK that worked great! Now the problem is when I reply to a message I have to pick the gmail account to send it from and this message appears and it stays in my g mail outbox which is displayed on my Windows mail program (I like that). "Re: Swirl" is the email subject I was replying to.

Subject 'Re: swirl', Account: 'Gmail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

Any Ideas?

I have g mail as my default account already. This service is awesome!

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ont3%23xy%23KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am setting up new e mail and do get my messages but this alwasys comes up. How do I fix this message?

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... Client computer must use STRICTLY the INTERNAL DNS server which can ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...
  • Re: Same question, still no answer!!!
    ... Sounds then like we are all paying for a feature set only large companies ... The "proxy server" pc is actually an older box stuffed ... Expectation #1) keep the ethernet more or less as is. ... The kids account would be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... This would be on the DNS server 172.20.100.2 ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...
  • Sending email to mydomain.com
    ... server will appear as undeliverable. ... This happens because you are using the POP3 connector... ... an NDR when an account doesn't exist). ... >different from the user account names for the exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... administrator account -- we should have no problems at least browsing to ... server. ... | authentication dialog box. ...