Re: cant send nessages. errror messgae

I am using avast

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

That's a very unusual error message. Chances are, it is due to interference
from your antivirus. Let us know which antivirus you are running, and we can
suggest corrective action. For some background information on this issue
see http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=59696.0 .

"kristi89" <kristi89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BD050AD4-5315-4F9F-A18E-65E96D3D05F4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recieve this error message when trying to send e-mails. I can recieve them
fine

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server:
'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '503 5.5.2 Only one
STARTTLS command can be issued per session', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 503, Error Number: 0x800CCC65

can someone please help me