Re: Header download for G mai

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ont3%23xy%23KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am setting up new e mail and do get my messages but this alwasys comes up. How do I fix this message?

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

Check your settings against those described here:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77696

Also see:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/search.py?ctx=en%3Asearchbox&query=0x800CCCD2

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Configuring vista email with gmail??
    ... Header download for the '' folder did not complete. ... You might try refreshing ... folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: question on mail (sendmail, dovecot, fetchmail)
    ... They'll all get dictionary spam. ... the folder 'sent' is not there. ... It's usually up to the client as to how it deals with keeping copies of ... rather than a folder on the IMAP server. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Error Message 0x800CCCD2
    ... Header download for the 'Sent Items' folder did not complete. ... list to synchronize with the IMAP server. ... The frequent responders in this newsgroup tend to use connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Message 0x800CCCD2
    ... Header download for the 'Sent Items' folder did not complete. ... list to synchronize with the IMAP server. ... The frequent responders in this newsgroup tend to use connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • IMAP server and client recommendations?
    ... (Microsoft Outlook "Personal Folders") ... alternative email client lately. ... copy their mail to that folder, then do the reverse inside a client that ... Is it feasible to use the IMAP server as a mail storage solution like ...
    (freebsd-questions)