Re: Header download for G mai

"Patty Dallaire" <pdallaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ont3%23xy%23KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am setting up new e mail and do get my messages but this alwasys comes up. How do I fix this message?

Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2

--

Patty Dallaire
pattydallaire@xxxxxxxxx

Check your settings against those described here:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77696

Also see:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/search.py?ctx=en%3Asearchbox&query=0x800CCCD2

--