Re: Error Message. cant send message

Please post your issue only once, with subsequent responses in the
same thread. I replied a few minutes ago in your older thread
"cant send nessages. errror messgae"

This forum is manned by unpaid volunteers, and weekend

Microsoft MVP program:

"kristi89" <kristi89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:74EC5CCE-9EFD-4005-8B2F-203F932C768D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for the past few days I have been able to receive messages but cant send
them, it was working fine just htte other day. When i went to send and email
i got this error message

An unknown error has occurred. Account: '', Server:
'', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '503 5.5.2 Only one
STARTTLS command can be issued per session', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 503, Error Number: 0x800CCC65

can someone please help me