Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?

I have no way of knowing what you are replying to. The custom here
is to quote what you are replying to, so there will be some continuity.

Unless you are very tech savvy, I don't recommend using Zone Alarm.
The Built-in Windows Firewall is plenty good enough.

"Becca" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d8bd649b531a415c172f7f15677c9456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't work for my version... the Advanced tab doesn't have that
option. I'm running Windows Mail on Vista 64. Also, the "Show all
messages" option is already specified. Windows Mail is still deleting
my emails. I just downloaded ZoneAlarm, could that be the problem???

--
Becca
.