Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:57:05 -0700
I have no way of knowing what you are replying to. The custom here
is to quote what you are replying to, so there will be some continuity.
Unless you are very tech savvy, I don't recommend using Zone Alarm.
The Built-in Windows Firewall is plenty good enough.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Becca" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d8bd649b531a415c172f7f15677c9456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doesn't work for my version... the Advanced tab doesn't have that
option. I'm running Windows Mail on Vista 64. Also, the "Show all
messages" option is already specified. Windows Mail is still deleting
my emails. I just downloaded ZoneAlarm, could that be the problem???
- Prev by Date: Re: HELP
- Next by Date: Re: Lost all folder
- Previous by thread: Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?
- Next by thread: Windows Mail deleting my emails