Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?

I have no way of knowing what you are replying to. The custom here
is to quote what you are replying to, so there will be some continuity.

Unless you are very tech savvy, I don't recommend using Zone Alarm.
The Built-in Windows Firewall is plenty good enough.

"Becca" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d8bd649b531a415c172f7f15677c9456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't work for my version... the Advanced tab doesn't have that
option. I'm running Windows Mail on Vista 64. Also, the "Show all
messages" option is already specified. Windows Mail is still deleting
my emails. I just downloaded ZoneAlarm, could that be the problem???

--
Becca

  • Re: How to OVERscore characters? -- NOW OT
    ... I still find it necessary to quote the message I'm replying to if there are many messages. ... But I have learned to use an entirely different style when posting to the forums. ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: aldun
    ... It is customary in this newsgroup to quote the post one is ... replying to. ... use my ISP mailbox it works ok, just seems to be in windows mail where I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Using multiple email address aliases in Windows Mail
    ... When replying, by default Windows Mail will choose the 'From' address ... associated with the account that downloaded the original message. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: outgoing and ingoing servers
    ... When replying, always quote the message you are replying to. ... Windows Mail, follow these instructions: ... can not get deleted what I entered that is incorrect. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Digital ID
    ... What response? ... Always quote the message you are responding to. ... It is on the main screen of Windows Mail. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)