Re: Attachments

Sharon Davis wrote:
I have Windows Vista. I mistakenly selected "Works Word Processor"
to open e-mail attachments, I should have selected "Power Point" ( I
have "Power Point Viewer) . I am now unable to open the "Power
Point "attachments and would I like to know how to correct this.
Thank You,
Sharond323
=======================================
Maybe the following articles would offer some ideas:

Windows Vista -
How to Associate a File Extension
Type With a Program in Vista
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69758-default-programs.html

Windows Vista - Windows 7
Unable to Open .PPS Attachments Directly
From Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail
http://tinyurl.com/yljb57r
or.....
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/unable-to-open-pps-ppt-from-windows-mail-or-wlm/

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: Arranging attachments inan e-mail:
    ... Windows Vista has a program called Windows Movie Make. ... It also doesn't help if I attach the photos in the specific order one ... able to arrange my e-mail attachments the way I want them to be ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Vista Enterprise keeps freezing screen and keyboard
    ... Visit the new Windows Vista Answers Forums: ... The only option for me is to hold the power key and force the PC off. ... I have swapped the docking station and the motherboard of the laptop. ...
  • Vista installation reboots after "Windows is loading files..."
    ... I recently built my first computer (had a few headaches involving power ... supply and such, but got those fixed), and have been trying to install ... Windows Vista x64 for the last day. ...
  • Arranging attachments inan e-mail:
    ... I have Windows Vista Premium Home and Windows Mail. ... It also doesn't help if I attach the photos in the specific order one ... able to arrange my e-mail attachments the way I want them to be ... I have a relatively new computer and the typing went well for the first ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Entourage Keeps Crashing my system when opening mail attachments
    ... Email Client: Exchange ... When I open an Entourage email with attachments and double click on it my computer screen turns black and it tells me I need to power down and restart my computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)