Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?

Doesn't work for my version... the Advanced tab doesn't have that
option. I'm running Windows Mail on Vista 64. Also, the "Show all
messages" option is already specified. Windows Mail is still deleting
my emails. I just downloaded ZoneAlarm, could that be the problem???

--
Becca

  • Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking
    ... This group is for Windows Mail, which only runs on Vista, not XP. ... Are you really running Windows Mail, ... Spelling; French is again there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • windows mail did not shut down correctly
    ... When I properly shut down Windows mail the next time I start ... the program I get an error message "Windows Mail did not shutdown correctly ... I have been running Windows Mail with Vista for many ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to recover my e-mails from old hard disk
    ... This should be answered by someone who uses Vista. ... ** Only regarding the importing into Windows Mail, ... of the old e-mails," and the old e-mails are on an XP installation. ... Marcelo, you need to search for files with the .dbx extension on your old ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: creating a hyperlink
    ... Vista 64 bit, the program wasn't compatable with it. ... Copy a hyperlink from IE address bar. ... Save message to Drafts ... know is to get rid of Vista and Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE
    ... The mail program that comes with Vista is called Windows Mail, ... I can probably connect it to my network, copy the email files over into the proper identity folder, and then extract the emails I need. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)