Re: email send recieve button is disabled

Problems with YouTube are not directly related to Windows Mail,
although there could be a common cause.

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time.

"soahcalm" <soahcalm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3738DC8F-919F-4441-B0ED-4C75CF968235@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have made no changes, this is the second time this year this has occurred,
after updating with windows automatic update, my email will stop working,
(same problem) then after a month or two when another update occurs it will
fix itself. currently this last update has made my computer slow,my typing is
slow and I cannot get half the things to work on youtube. I know its not my
computer because if i use fire fox then everything but the email works. soo
it seems that internet explorer has clogged up and stopped woking properly
after the last update. someone help? I have windows vista.
.